This Museum Edition lithograph is an exact recreation of Alphonse Mucha's, 1899, Times of the Day series. For the series, Mucha uses a delicate palette and lively floral design to situate each woman in a surrounding that reflects her mood.
This lithograph is recreated from Mucha's original classic work while viewing the original at the Mucha Foundation. Therefore, the colours are a perfect match.
The lithograph is printed on Rives BFK 100% cotton paper and is numbered 1/300 to 300/300. There is also 35 museum edition 35 artist proofs.
The recreation bears the chop marks of the Mucha Foundation and S2 Editions Atelier, while the signature of the chromist is printed unobtrusively on the lithograph in order to distinguish the recreation from Mucha’s original work.
This Museum Edition ME
- Title: Times of the Day (Series 1899)
- Print Surface: Rives BFK 100% cotton paper
- Printing Press: 19th century French Marinoni Voirin
- Paper size: 27.5" x 34"
- Publisher/Printer: S2 Editions Atelier
- Chop Marks: Mucha Foundation and S2 Art
- Certificate of Authenticity: S2 Art
- Edition Size: 300, M/E 35, E/A 35
- Hand Numbered: Lower left corner
- Packaging: Ships in a museum quality tube