Alphonse Mucha created this seductive poster in 1899 for The House of Bisquit Cognacs. Representing autumn, a brunette nymph with leaves in her hair is invitingly holding a glass Bisquit cognac.
The artwork that you will be purchasing is a limited edition hand-pulled lithograph, of the Bisquit Cognac poster by publisher, S2 Art Group, Ltd.
The lithograph was created under the endorsement of the Mucha Foundation and bears their chop mark as well as S2 Art's.
It was hand drawn at the Mucha Foundation while viewing the original artwork, therefore the colours are a perfect match making it difficult to distinguish it from the original.
- Chromist: David Copson
- Title: Bisquit Cognac
- Paper: French made acid free BFK Rives 100% cotton paper
- Printing Press: 19th century French Marinoni Voirin
- Image Size: 14" x 24"
- Publisher/Printer: S2 Art Group, Ltd
- Certificate of Authenticity: S2 Art
- Edition Size: 300, ME 35, EA 30
- Chop marks: Mucha Foundation and S2 Art
- Hand Numbered: Lower left corner