Inspired by immortal books by J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, The Gold One Ring replica is handcrafted, as a comfort fit band, in 14K, 18k or 22k gold and feature the Tengwar inscription on the outside and inside of the ring. The ring is available in two finishes for the Tengwar inscription: plain polished and red enamel and it's stamped with the maker's mark, copyright and metal content.
Tengwar inscription on the outside of the ring reads:
"One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them.
Tengwar inscription on the inside of the ring reads:
"One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them."
- Metal: 14k yellow gold, 14k white gold, 18k yellow gold, 22k yellow gold
- Weight: 8 to 12.3 in 14k gold, 9.5 to 14.7 grams in 18k gold, 10.7 to 16.5 grams in 22k gold (weight varies with size)
- Tengwar Inscription Finish: polished gold, red enamel
- Fit: comfort fit
- Size 4 to 8.5: 6.5 mm top to bottom
- Size 9 to 11: 7 mm top to bottom
- Size 11.5 and larger: 8 mm top to bottom
- Thickness: 2 mm
- Note: The difference in width of the ring is to create the most comfortable fitting band based on the size of your finger.
The gold One Ring arrives packaged in a ring box with a card of authenticity.
"One Ring", the One Ring inscription, "Gollum", "The Lord of the Rings", and the characters and places therein, are trademarks of the Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Middle-earth Enterprises under license to Badali Jewelry. All Rights Reserved.