Montegrappa Ernest Hemingway Traveler Sterling Silver and 18k Gold Pens
Ernest Hemingway's strong desire to travel had taken him from Spain to Italy and Paris to the Florida. To honour this inveterate traveler, Montegrappa has created the Ernest Hemingway Traveler pen in 18k gold and sterling silver and charcoal black celluloid.
The pens are decorated with "airplanes, maps and passports with 11 of Heminway's associated locations highlighted.
The design incorporates such symbolism as the "starting" nearest airport to his birthplace while the other airport is nearest to the place of his death.
- A compass resides on the top of the cap
- a repeating airplane motif adorns the clip and barrel
- a sea light tower is showcased on the end of the barrel
- a boat steering wheel is centrally positioned
- Limited Edition of 100 of each type in sterling silver (300 units)
- Limited Edition of 10 of each type in 18k gold (30 units)
- Material: sterling silver, 18k gold with charcoal black celluloid
- Fountain Pen Nib: 18k gold
- Filling System: converter, cartridge
- Packaging: Special
- Made in Italy