In 1911, Alphonse Mucha created this advertising poster to promote the premier of Oskar Nedbal's ballet-pantomime, Princess Hyacinth. The poster featured "the portrait of the popular actress Andula Sedláčková, who starred in the title role".
Now you can own a hand pulled museum edition lithograph of the original advertising poster. It is an exact replica, by S2 Art Group, of 1911 poster.
The lithograph was created under the endorsement of the Mucha Foundation and bears their chop mark as well as the publisher, S2 Art.
Princess Hyacinth was hand drawn at the Mucha Foundation while viewing the original artwork, therefore the colours are a perfect match making it difficult to distinguish it from the original.
- Chromist: Jean-Pierre Remond
- Title: Princess Hyacinth
- Date: 1911
- Paper: French made acid free BFK Rives 100% cotton paper
- Printing Press: 19th century French Marinoni Voirin
- Image Size: 33" x 49"
- Publisher/Printer: S2 Art Group, Ltd
- Certificate of Authenticity: S2 Art
- Edition Size: 300 regular editions, M/E 35, E/A 35
- Chop marks: Mucha Foundation and S2 Art
- Hand Numbered: Lower left corner