Esteemed as one of the oldest crafted objects in Middle-Earth, Barahir had passed through many hands before Elrond gave the precious ring to Aragorn. At their betrothal, while in Lothlorien, Aragorn gave the ring to Arwen Undomiel.
Barahir, the engagement ring of Aragorn and Arwen is skillfully handcrafted in solid sterling silver. The ring features two snakes with emerald green cubic zirconia eyes entwined around your finger while holding your choice of a solid 14k golden crown or sterling silver crown in their mouths. The inside of the band is tamped with the marker's mark, copyright and sterling. The ring arrives packaged in a box with a certificate of authenticity.
The Aragorn ring is an officially licensed The Lord of the Rings jewelry design with Middle-earth Enterprises.
Note: This is a special made to order item.
- Metal: 925 sterling silver
- Crown: sterling silver, 14k yellow gold
- Snake Eyes: emerald green cubic zirconia
- Weight: approximately 17.6 grams with the silver crown, approximately 17.9 grams with the 14k gold crown
- Dimensions: The ring measures approximately 15.1 mm (9/16") wide at the front of the ring, 26.7 mm (1") from the base of the snake head to the base of the other snake's head, and the ring sits 7 mm (1/4") tall from your finger. The sides of the band measure approximately 5.7 mm (3/16") at the narrowest part and 8 mm (5/8") wide at the back of the band. The crown measures approximately 10 mm (3/8") in diameter.
Aragorn", "Arwen", "The Hobbit", "The Lord of the Rings", and the items and characters and places therein, are trademarks of the Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Middle-earth Enterprises under license to Badali Jewelry. All Rights Reserved