The sterling silver "life and death pendants" signify precise elements in Bram Stoker's Dracula. The lab star ruby represents Mina's eternal soul and life's burning flame, while black onyx stone alludes to the count's eternal darkness. The four small blood-red stones represents the four corners of Dracula's territory. The eye element features on the bail illustrates Dracula's supernatural ability to see Mina wherever she is.
The pendant hangs on a 20" stainless steel drip chain.
The necklace arrives packaged in a jewelry box with a card of authenticity.
- Metal: 925 sterling silver
- Centre Stones: lab star ruby, natural black onyx
- Centre Stones Size: 10 x 12 mm
- Centre Stones Cut: cabochon
- Four Small Stones: imitation garnet
- Pendant Weight: 10.9 grams
- Pendant Length: 36.7 mm including the bail
- Pendant Width: 20.9 mm
- Thickness at the Bail: 5.5 mm
BRAM STOKER IS A TRADEMARK OF BRAM STOKER LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.