Straight from the pages of Brian McClellan's, Powder Mage comes the Ben Styke Mad Lancer Skull Ring. McClellan worked closely with the jeweler in creating the design for the large skull ring - right down to the lance that emerges from one of the skull's eye. The sterling silver ring is meticulously handcrafted and is officially licensed with the author.
Weighing in 59.5 grams, this is a very robust ring (weight varies with size).
The inside of the ring's band is stamped with the jeweler's copyright and "sterling" metal content.
The ring arrives packaged in a jewelry box with a card of authenticity.
- Metal: .925 sterling silver
- Weight: 59.5 grams (weight will vary with size)
- From Head to Chin: 31.7 mm (just under 1 1/4")
- Width at the Skull: 22.4 mm (7/8")
- Stands off the Finger: 12 mm (just under 1/2")
"The Powder Mage", "Promise of Blood", "The Crimson Campaign", "The Autumn Republic", "Benjamin Styke", "Mad Lancer", , the characters, and places therein are trademarks © 2011 by Brian McClellan. All Rights Reserved.