Manufactured in the USA, and constructed using heavy extruded aluminum, the halolite is a fully backlit commercial grade movie poster case that features a glowing border. It snaps open so that you can easily change the posters and comes with a "Now Showing" and "Coming Soon" dater. Suitable of indoor and outdoor use.
Hinged and lockable for outdoor use, the poster case arrives hardwire prepped ready to be connected to the AC in the wall. You can display a conventional 27" x 41" or 27" x 40" poster. The halolite is custom-made to order and ships within 14 business days.
Note: The poster case is made to order. Satin gold takes 3 weeks to manufacture (black and satin silver takes 2 weeks).
- Dimensions: 38 ½” X 58 ½” X 5 3/8” (with dater as shown)
- Construction: heavy extruded aluminum
- Hinge: full-length piano hinge
- Door: recessed door
- Back: aluminum
- Location: indoor or outdoor use (waterproof)
- Outdoor use recommendation: use an awning, housing or covering
- Recommended for: double-sided 1 sheet movie posters, duratrans, or our Art of the Movies hand-pulled 1- sheet movie poster lithographs
- Availability: hardwire or power cord option, with or without switch
- Lockable: includes 2 cylinder locks and 4 keys
- Dater Area: Yes
- Backlit: Yes
- Custom Made: Yes
- Commercial Grade: Yes
- Warranty: 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Country of Origin: USA