The classic lumina is a made-in-the-USA backlit and lockable commercial grade movie poster case that is constructed using heavy extruded aluminum and features a set back poster frame. The front-loading poster case snaps open so that you can conveniently change the poster. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
Hinged and lockable for indoor and outdoor use, the made-to-order poster case arrives hardwire prepped ready to be connected to the AC in the wall. You can display a conventional 27" x 41" or 27" x 40" poster.
Note: The poster case is made to order. Satin gold takes 3 weeks to manufacture (black and satin silver takes 2 weeks).
- Dimensions: 34 ½” X 48 ½” X 5 3/8” (no dater as shown)
- Construction: heavy extruded aluminum
- Hinge: full-length piano hinge
- Door: recessed door
- Back: aluminum
- Location: indoor or outdoor use (not weatherproof)
- Outdoor use recommendation: use an awning, housing or covering
- Recommended for: double-sided 1-sheet movie posters, duratrans, or our Art of the Movies hand-pulled 1-sheet movie poster lithographs
- Availability: hardwired or power cord option, with or without switch
- Lockable: includes 2 cylinder locks with 4 keys
- Dater Area: No
- Backlit: Yes
- Custom Made: Yes
- Commercial Grade: Yes
- Warranty: 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Country of Origin: USA