The edgeline lumina series is a made-in-the-USA backlit and lockable commercial grade movie poster case that is constructed using heavy extruded aluminum. It features a minimalist look and includes a "Now Showing" and "Coming Soon" dater. This is a front-loading poster case that makes it easy for you to change the poster when necessary. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
Hinged and lockable for outdoor use, the made-to-order poster case arrives hardwire prepped ready to be connected to the AC in the wall. You can display a conventional 27" x 41" or 27" x 40" poster.
Note: The poster case is made to order. Satin and polished gold takes 3 weeks to manufacture (black and satin silver takes 2 weeks).
- Dimensions: 33 3/8” X 53 ½” X 4” (with dater as shown)
- Construction: heavy extruded aluminum
- Hinge: full-length piano hinge
- Door: recessed door
- Back: aluminum
- Location: indoor or outdoor use (waterproof)
- Outdoor use recommendation: use an awning, housing or covering
- Recommended for: double-sided 1-sheet movie posters, duratrans, or our Art of the Movies hand-pulled 1-sheet movie poster lithographs
- Availability: hardwire or power cord option, with or without switch
- Lockable: includes 2 cylinder locks with 4 keys
- Dater Area: Yes
- Backlit: Yes
- Custom Made: Yes
- Commercial Grade: Yes
- Warranty: 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Country of Origin: Made in the USA