The contour lumina series is a made-in-the-USA backlit and lockable commercial grade movie poster case that is constructed using heavy extruded aluminum and features a contrasting matte and a smooth rounded edge. The front-loading poster case snaps open so that you can conveniently change the poster. Because of the rounded edge profile, this poster case does not have the power switch option. "Now Showing" and "Coming Soon" dater option is available. For indoor and outdoor use.
Hinged and lockable for indoor and outdoor use, the made-to-order poster case arrives hardwire prepped ready to be connected to the AC in the wall. You can display a conventional 27" x 41" or 27" x 40" poster.
Note: The poster case is made to order. Satin and polished gold takes 3 weeks to manufacture (black and satin silver takes 2 weeks).
- Dimensions: 37” X 51” X 4” (no dater as shown)
- Construction: heavy extruded aluminum
- Hinge: full-length piano hinge
- Door: recessed door
- Back: aluminum
- Location: indoor or outdoor use (not weatherproof)
- Outdoor use recommendation: use an awning, housing or covering
- Recommended for: double-sided 1-sheet movie posters, duratrans, or our Art of the Movies hand-pulled 1-sheet movie poster lithographs
- Availability: hardwire or power cord option, with or without switch
- Lockable: includes 2 cylinder locks with 4 keys
- Dater Area: Optional
- Backlit: Yes
- Custom Made: Yes
- Commercial Grade: Yes
- Warranty: 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Country of Origin: USA