Corsica is an American-made signature leather luxury home theater seat with power recline by Bass industries. This distinctive recliner features ultimate comfort with a wide seat pan, inlaid tilt-out cup holders, and pleated footrest. You can hide the cupholder when the lounger is not in use. Being a high-end luxury theater seat, the Corsica comes standard with a motorized recline and an articulated headrest for full head support.
The seat is entirely custom handmade in top grain leather and includes free shipping with white glove delivery and set-up within the continental USA.
Corsica Seat Dimensions and Layout
- premium full top grain leather (55 colour options)
- premium high-density foam
- tilt-out front panels
- power recline
- free white glove delivery and set-up within the continental USA
- custom made to order in the USA
- 2.2 high-density foam
- sinuous springs
- seat core is individual pocketed coils
- frame is kiln-dried hardwood and metal
- 5 year manufacturer limited warranty
Signature Top Grain Leather Options
- The Luxtan series features a wide-ranging colour palette with 29 leather colour choices. To maximize its natural hand, American dairy cows are carefully selected to give the Luxtan series its characteristic: natural, even, pebbled grain.
- The Perla series is a Signature seating leather option that features 8 colour choices. It's a natural aniline dyed leather with a subtle metallic finish. The uniform grain gives this leather a very supple luxurious hand. What sets Perla apart is how different changes in lighting can change the intensity of the luster to impart a glamorous backdrop for many interior projects. Perla is perfect for both residential and commercial use that requires a sophisticated style.
- The Royalton series is a Signature seating leather option that features 18 colour choices. It's an aniline dyed fine Italian leather with a soft, supple hand. This leather is stained with a combination of oils and dyes followed by a protective topcoat for outstanding durability. The fine grain adds to its beauty giving it a warm, cozy appeal. The earthy colours are reminiscent of a fine pair of worn chaps.