This limited edition fine art hand-pulled lithograph is a recreation of the image of the of the Alphonse Mucha, 1902 poster titled: Dictionnaire des arts Decoratifs.
It is recreated from Mucha's original classic work while viewing the original at the Mucha Foundation. Therefore, the colours are a perfect match.
The lithograph is printed on Rives BFK acid free 100% cotton paper and is numbered 1/300 to 300/300. There is also 35 museum edition 30 artist proofs.
The recreation bears the chop marks of the Mucha Foundation and S2 Editions Atelier, while the signature of the chromist is printed unobtrusively on the lithograph in order to distinguish the recreation from Mucha’s original work.
- Chromist: David Copson
- Title: Dictionnaire des arts Decoratif
- Paper: French made acid free BFK Rives 100% cotton paper
- Printing Press: 19th century French Marinoni Voirin
- Image Size: 22" x 26"
- Publisher/Printer: S2 Editions Atelier
- Chop Marks: Mucha Foundation and S2 Art
- Certificate of Authenticity: S2 Art
- Edition Size: 300, ME 35, EA 30
- Hand Numbered: Lower left corner
- Packaging: Ships in a museum quality tube