Grateful Dead aka Logo is a hand signed, limited edition fine art lithograph by Stanley Mouse and Alton Kelley.
The lithograph is an exact replica of the Stanley Mouse and Alton Kelley poster for the November, 1966, Grateful Dead and Oxford Circle concert at the Avalon Ballroom. It's hand signed by Stanley Mouse and Alton Kelley.
The piece was hand pulled on deckle edged archival 100% cotton paper through an antique German Dufa printing press.
This lithograph was created at S2 Editions Ltd, Atelier and comes with a certificate of authenticity from the publisher, S2 Art.
It ships in a museum quality tube.
- Artist/Maker: Stanley Mouse
- Hand Signed: signed by Mouse in the lower right corner and in the lower left corner by Kelley
- Hand Numbered: lower left corner
- Edition Size: 350 plus APs and PPs
- Paper Size: 27" x 37.5" (with border)
- Image: 23" x 32"