Zebra Man 13th Floor Elevators is a hand signed, limited edition fine art lithograph by Stanley Mouse and Alton Kelley.
The lithograph is an exact replica of the original 1966 poster for 13th Floor Elevators and Quicksilver Messenger Service performances at the Avalon Ballroom in San Francisco, California on September 20 - October 1, 1966. It's hand signed by both Mouse and Kelley.
The piece was hand pulled on deckle edged archival paper through an antique German Dufa printing press.
This lithograph was created at S2 Editions Ltd, Atelier and comes with a certificate of authenticity from the publisher, S2 Art.
It ships in a museum quality tube.
- Artist/Maker: Stanley Mouse & Alton Kelley
- Hand Signed: lower right corner
- Hand Numbered: lower left corner
- Edition Size: 500 plus APs and PPs
- Paper Size: 27" x 37.5" (with border)
- Image: 23" x 34"